Returns And Exchange Policy
No Fuss Returns Policy
Customer satisfaction is important to us, so please take the time to familiarise yourself with our returns and exchange policy.
We know buying online can sometimes result in a purchase you are not 100% happy with. It is our hope that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase, but if something doesn't work out, we accept full returns for unmarked, unused, unwashed merchandise in original condition, purchased at regular price and postmarked within 5 days of receipt. Epona co. reserves the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return. Please state the receipt number, date of purchase and reason for the return. All costs associated with shipping products back to Epona co. will the responsibility of the customer. Returned items must be in original (new) condition. Boxes must be returned free of damageYou acknowledge and agree that:
(a) if you do not comply with any aspect of the returns process specified as above, you will be deemed to have accepted delivery of the item and you will not be entitled to have your item repaired or replaced and you will not be entitled to a refund;
(b) the return of defective Goods will only be accepted by Epona co. if the Goods are in the same packaging used to deliver the Goods to you and are in the same condition as when originally delivered to you;
(c) Epona co.'s acceptance of the return of defective Goods is not an acknowledgment of any fault by Epona co. or of any breach of the Terms & Conditions by Epona co. and is not an acceptance of or a granting of credit to you
(d) while Epona co. uses all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the packaging used by its delivery agents prevents damage being caused to your items during delivery to you, Epona co. is not liable for any damage caused during delivery and is entitled to refuse to replace or repair any such damaged Goods.All returns are subject to the following conditions being met:
- In all circumstances, proof of purchase must be retained and provided when requested for us to consider refunds or replacements.
- We ask that you notify us by emailing email@example.com within 5 days of delivery time if the item has been damaged or there is a problem with the item. We may request a photo of the item and its original packaging.
- Any authorised return must be received within 7 days of a return authority being issued.
- Goods must be returned in undamaged original packaging
- If upon inspection of the returned item we deem the cause of the problem to be due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use the item as per manufacturer’s instructions, using the item in a way that it was never intended to be used for or you have failed to take reasonable care and diligence we may reject any claim for item refund, item replacement or refund of shipping costs.
- Refunds, replacement or shipping refunds will not be considered until we receive the item when a return authority has been issued.
If the problem with the item is not of a major nature as detailed above any refund or replacement will be at our discretion. Please note that under Australian Consumer laws, we are not obliged to give a refund or offer a replacement if you have simply changed your mind about a purchased item.
I want to exchange my item?
We are committed to providing outstanding service - we realise that sometimes you may for some reason change your mind with your product selection and/or colour of the item. Provided you contact us and gain approval we are happy to exchange your product for another of equal value provided:
- You request an exchange first and this is granted by Epona co.
- The exchange is requested within 7 days of receiving your goods
- The product is returned in original packaging and is still in new condition, unused and packaging is undamaged
- All costs associated with returning as well as new costs associated with sending our new goods are covered by the customer
- Epona co. reserves the right to refuse an exchange for any reason